Monday, February 20, 2006

Meade mystery

So I just noticed someone who goes by the name "Meade" posted a comment to one of my pictures. The interesting part is that s/he posted the comment to an image of my condo being built, but the comment is about Clyde's Ride. So, I had to dig. Checking my logs, I can see that he found this old story about the band from an old version of my site. His search engine didn't provide a referrer so I can't tell where he came from, but I can see that he found the pics from the band's last show and then had a whirlwind tour of my other pics, assuming looking for old friends, or perhaps just admiring the beautiful people.

Well Meade, sorry there aren't more UCSD alumni in my photos, but I am a late comer to the digital camera revolution and most UCSD'ers that I knew have long since left the sunny beaches of San Diego. Looks like you're still around, we should start a Damnit-Clyde's-Ride-Quiting-Foolin-And-Play-Some-More-Shows club. We can meet once a month, share bootlegs and stories of the good 'ol days, and drink beers. Or just drink beers...

No comments: