Monday, August 25, 2008

Twitter feed

In case any of my 3 readers are wondering why my blog is so quiet these days, it has a lot to do with Twitter. Twitter is a micro-blogging service that allows users to post 140 character posts and allows other users to subscribe to these short posts and receive them a number of different mediums (web, SMS, IM). As annoying as I find most Twitter posts, I'm strangely drawn to it. I've tried to kick my Twitter habit and return to this blog, but it's just so easy to post these short updates.

I've added a Twitter Widget on the right hand side of the blog in case you want to see what I'm posting there. While you're peering over to the right, check out my shared Google Reader items just below the Twitter feed.

To find out more about Twitter, check out Twitter or Wikipedia. Better yet, sign up for an account, follow me and join in on the addicting fun.

1 comment:

chairman yau said...

No one uses twitter. Update your blog!